Hayley Darroch | Owner & Principal Educator
- Level 3 Certificate in artificial Nail Structures – 2008
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty therapy techniques – 2017
- Hot and warm waxing – 2017
- Female Intimate waxing – 2017
- BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training – 2017
Hayley is the academy’s owner and principal educator, she is driven to provide the best education each individual deserves, ensuring all needs are met. She has high standards and delivers a service that she would expect, which makes you in safe hands.
Hayley is passionate about passing on her skills and knowledge to further a career in the industry. She has vast amounts of experience and is continuously developing her knowledge to ensure the students have the very latest techniques to ensure a smooth transition into the workplace.
Hayley is looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the academy.
Contact us today for more information or to meet Hayley to discuss a course further.
Tabatha Eves | Educator
- Single semi-permanent eyelash extensions – Jan 2018
- Brow Threading- Feb 2018
- Level 3 Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing – July 2018
- Bridal Hairdressing – July 2018
- Hair colour correction – July 2018
- Award in Education and Training – June 2019
- Lash Lift and Tint- March 2019
Tabatha is passionate about her career in the beauty industry which is why she is a fantastic educator. Tabatha loves to pass on her knowledge and experience to others.
She is a great listener and problem solver within her beauty role, these tools are what she uses to educate her learners.
Tabatha is an educator for Threading, Lash lift and tint, Semi permanent lashes and spray tanning.
She is looking forward to welcoming you to the academy.