Zero Tolerance Policy
HD Salon and Academy takes it very seriously if a member of team is treated in an abusive or violent way.
The salon supports a Zero Tolerance campaign for Staff. This states that all the team here at HD Salon and Academy have the right to care for others without fear of being attacked or abused. To successfully provide these services a mutual respect between all the team, learners and clients has to be in place.
All of the team aim to be polite, helpful and sensitive to all clients’ individual needs and circumstances. We would respectfully remind all clients that very often staff could be confronted with a multitude of varying and sometimes difficult tasks and situations, all at the same time.
However, aggressive behaviour, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from the salon/academy list and, in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order for the Salon and Academy to maintain good relations with our patients the practice would like to ask all patients to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable:
- Using bad language, swearing, and/or shouting at the team
- Any physical violence or threatening behaviour towards any member of the team or other clients or students such as pushing or shoving
- Verbal abuse towards the team in any form including verbally insulting the staff
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated within this salon and academy
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to the team will not be accepted
- Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
- Causing damage/stealing from the salon or academy, staff or clients
We ask that you treat the team courteously at all times.